What are your COVID-19 Protocols
- All Third & Lindsley staff receive health screening upon arrival and be wearing masks as regulated by CDC guidelines.
- All Artists and crew will have their temperature taken upon arrival before loading in gear.
- Masks are required for entry, walking through venue, and we encourage masks when not eating or drinking.
- Please follow directions for social distancing in line to enter, and once inside always maintain a minimum distance of six feet with anyone not in your household.
- Thank you for your patience and support of our staff as we adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
- Customers are encouraged to access mobile menus by using QR codes. Paper menus are single use, then discarded.
- After customers leave a table, an employee sanitizes the table and chairs.
- Employees wear disposable gloves for cleaning and dispose of after each use, then wash hands after disposing of gloves.
- Commonly used surfaces/areas will be sanitized every 30 minutes or more frequently when necessary. (Door knobs + bathrooms + handrails)
- Hand sanitizer will be available through the venue for guests use, and backstage for artists’ use.
Can I make a reservation for lunch/dinner?
We do not take reservations for lunch or dinner. Both of our onsite restaurants are first come first serve. We offer paid table reservations.
If I am not 21 can I still enter the facility?
We are family-friendly all the time!
Are you dog-friendly?
Yes! We are a dog-friendly facility! Dogs are only allowed in our outdoor beer garden.
Do you offer free parking?
We do not offer free parking. There are various paid parking lots, two of which are directly across the street from our location, in the area that vary in pricing.
Do I need to make reservations to do the moonshine tasting?
We do not take reservations for moonshine tastings. The cost is $10 and you get 7 samples of moonshine, a 12oz beer and a $10 off merchandise coupon!
Mon - Fri - 11AM - 11PM
Sat - Sun - 10AM - 11PM